Mixing terminal and GTK multi-tty clients cause seg-fault, Emacs 23.2

From: deech
Subject: Mixing terminal and GTK multi-tty clients cause seg-fault, Emacs 23.2
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:33:48 -0000

Hi all,
I run an emacsserver in a screen session. Occasionally when I have
both terminal and an X client open, and I close the terminal, followed
by the X client, the server seg-faults. Has anyone seen this
behavior?  I can't reproduce this everytime.

I can however reproduce a bug where if I have an X client open from a
terminal emacs server and then X crashes , when I restart X and the X
client, the server goes into an infinite loop. It works fine until I
try and connect with an X client. I don't know if it's related, just
thought I'd mention it.

-deech