ECB ubuntu package with emacs23?

From: LanX
Subject: ECB ubuntu package with emacs23?
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 07:29:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi

my Ubuntu came with emacs22 and I was able to install ECB with apt-get
without problems, which is great because I didn't want to fiddle with
all dependencies (CEDET,...)

Now I did an emacs23 installation from CVS but ECB is missing now.

 I wanted to keep 22 functional, but I mainly use 23 because of the
XFT support.

Whats the best strategy? Reinstalling ECB via apt-get or better a
manual installation or manipulating the sitefiles?