Re: List of all functions (recursively) called by a function?

From: LanX
Subject: Re: List of all functions (recursively) called by a function?
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2010 05:05:55 -0800 (PST)

> Gasp!  I just run the Edwin editor and it lighting fast (compared to
> "emacs -Q -nw").

For which task? I have problems sensing the startup difference between
vim and "emacs -Q -nw" on my netbook.

But thats only important for a vanilla editor for simple file editing.

For a full scale Perl IDE I have to compare with products like Komodo
IDE which is a professional product with support and easy customizing
GUI.

But products like Komodo and Eclipse are so much slower than emacs
that I wouldn't ever consider using them.

For beginners Emacs problem is not the lack of features but the old
school customization and plugin interface.