Menu bar font

From: Joe
Subject: Menu bar font
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:29:16 -0000

Hi all,

I'm currently using emacs 24.0.50.1 and am unable to set the menu bar
font correctly - I want it to match my WM and it's to big anyway.  Using
my .Xdefaults file or customize-group only affects the fg/bg colors.
Whilst my selected font displays correctly in the customize buffer, only
the fg/bg colour selections have any effect on the menu bar itself.

Any ideas on what the problem is or may be? Cures?

Joe

--
To email me: ergotmania (at) googlemail (.) com