doc-view-mode switching between pages

From: Andreas
Subject: doc-view-mode switching between pages
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:08:26 -0000

Hi!

I had an issue with doc-view-mode which was basically that when I
switched between pages I always got set to the place at which I was in
the last page means at the bottom as like when you normally read a pdf.

I tried to fix it by adding a simple  (image-bob) at the end of the
(doc-view-goto-page (page)) function and tested it. My itch was
scratched and I felt better.

The question is would this be good for doc-view as a whole or should
there be a more sophisticated fix for this?
Dont you find that this should be like this by default when changing
pages?

Cheers,

Andreas Marschke.