Re: DocView Behaviour

From: Andreas
Subject: Re: DocView Behaviour
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:08:27 -0000

> So, why do you find it annoying?  What's your typical usage which makes
> this a misfeature?  Is it because your window only displays a part of
> a page so you have to move through a page to read it before passing to
> the next one?

First of all when I read something like the lisp intro pdf with my
beautiful emacs I try to not restrain the eyes because of small text so
I resize it considerably to have a convenient reading experience and
still keep my head on the important matter of the text.

As my screen realestate is mostly very very skimpy and because Im using
a 17" monitor the page is bound to be too big to fit on it in whole
thats why I need to scroll up everytime I switch the page just to get to
the beginning of the next writing.

Thats why I would like to have this feature.

Btw: My skills around gnus and usenet are still a bit shit there for I
needed to find my mail again , didnt find it first send a new one you
can easyly ignore it if it appears here.