[Ask] Publishing & Maintainining Wiki Content in Sharepoint using Emacs

From: Ramu
Subject: [Ask] Publishing & Maintainining Wiki Content in Sharepoint using Emacs
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 15:26:38 -0000

I am an avid Emacs user.

However a novice as far as creating Wikis content is concerned.

In my project, I have to share documentation with my team using
SharePoint. Not allowed to edit or customize the Sharepoint folders.

In order to promote team collaboration (any time, any place) and co-
create content during requirements and design phases, I want to:
a) create wiki content (using an Emacs like framework)
b) Post the content, consisting of text and graphics, on SharePoint
under a particular folder
c) The content can then be socialized and edited by various players
and let the content evolve. [Promote collaboration]

I am looking for a simple wiki framework, probably used to create
Emacs Help wiki content (as an example), to figure out an effective
solution to my problem.

Thanks for any advice.

Ramu