Re: How to remove verbosity from the data passing mechanism using alist

From: Fren Zeee
Subject: Re: How to remove verbosity from the data passing mechanism using alist or plist ?
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:58:18 -0800

Lets get moving with the issue of this thread from _BEFORE_ where this diversion started.
Re: How to remove verbosity from the data passing mechanism using alist or plist ?

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 11:57 AM, Fren Zeee <frenzeee@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 8:39 PM, Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> wrote:

> Fren Zeee <frenzeee@gmail.com> writes:
> > Troll is a hate terminology. Dont ever use it ...
>
> How about "netkook"?
>
> Sometimes that's the most accurate term.
>
> -Miles

Regardless, of your prejudice, its a hate term and you are MALICIOUS because you wasted bandwidth on useless destructive flaming than constructive reply to the issue of the thread.

It has no relevance to the thread.

Turnbull is a victim of bad tutoring from the internet at the hands of netkooks themselves who have ingrained this prejudice in him.

I was trying to analytically correct him and you too.

It is well known that those who learnt with difficulty or some other causes of malicious psychology, practice the same meanness to impede the path of others and use various tactics to derail the thread by diversionary tactics of flaming etc.

But dispassionate analysis can defeat it or exhibit the lack of information when its presence is actually claimed.

Lets get moving with the issue of this thread from where this diversion started.