Elscreen

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Elscreen
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 00:15:51 +0100

As I wrote in another thread I had a problem with ediff-mode, where I
could not quit correctly.

After some research I found out that the root of the problem is
elscreen.

It's enough to load it and ediff can't quit properly anymore, but it's a
pity I would like to continue using it.
If the project is dead though or I try to fix it myself or I should
abandon it, since it might not work also with the coming versions...

I might also use different frames but I prefer to keep only one in
fullscreen, are there other alternatives to elscreen?

This because sometimes I want to keep more than 2/3 buffers open for
quick view, and switching back and forth to have a look at something
would be already annoying...