Narrow/widen in folding.el

From: Leo Alekseyev
Subject: Narrow/widen in folding.el
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 13:41:15 -0800

I use folding.el a lot, and find it useful, but its interaction with
isearch is decidedly suboptimal: if you start with a folded buffer,
search for something, and land in a fold, the buffer will be narrowed
to this fold, and to get out you have to hit C-x n w.  This becomes a
pain when I have to do lots of small quick searches/edits in a folded
document.  Is there a way to fix this behavior?..

--Leo