Re: Visiting open processes when killing emacs

From: Kevin Rodgers
Subject: Re: Visiting open processes when killing emacs
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:24:16 -0700

On 12/15/10 2:45 AM, Leo wrote:
On 2010-12-15 05:09 +0000, Kevin Rodgers wrote:
The *Process List* buffer created by list-processes should allow you to select
each process' buffer by clicking (or typing RET if point is within the buffer
name), just like list-buffers does.  Unfortunately, my Emacs Lisp-fu is weak
after lack of practice and it does not help that list-processes is implemented
in C.

I re-implemented list-processes in elisp
(https://github.com/leoliu/emacs-process) because I also find myself
wanting to kill processes in that buffer from time to time.

There is a chance this might eventually replace the C version upstream.
So I'd appreciate any comments and feature requests.

Hitting RET to visit a process buffer would be easy to add. Let me know
if it is still needed.

We've lived without it for decades, so it is not needed.  But it is still
wanted.  :-)

And since you asked: It would be nice to have TAB and M-TAB/S-tab/backtab
navigation to move point to the next and previous buffer name resp.

--
Kevin Rodgers
Denver, Colorado, USA