Re: org-mode HTML+mathjax export problem

From: suvayu ali
Subject: Re: org-mode HTML+mathjax export problem
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 17:43:19 -0800

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 5:16 PM, Stefano Sabatini <stefasab@gmail.com> wrote:

> So I downloaded latest org-mode+git and installed on
> ~/share/emacs/site-list/org-mode.
>
> Now I have this line on my init.el:
> (load-file "~/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-mode/org-install.el")

Your install procedure seems rather odd to me. Did you follow
these[fn:1] instructions? Also it is usually preferred _not_ to install
in any special path, instead use org from the org-mode git repository
itself.

To stay updated you can follow the instructions here[fn:2]. Everything
else should work just out of the box.

As an alternative you can also try installing from ELPA[fn:3], but I
haven't tried that.

GL

Footnotes:
[fn:1] <http://orgmode.org/manual/Installation.html#Installation>