Re: How to improve the readability of (any) LISP or any highlevel functi

From: Xah Lee
Subject: Re: How to improve the readability of (any) LISP or any highlevel functional language to the level of FORTH ?
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 21:36:22 -0800 (PST)

On Jan 5, 8:21 am, Andrew Haley <andre...@littlepinkcloud.invalid>
wrote:
> Given that the article even manages to confuse Polish notation and
> Reverse Polish notation, I strongly recommend that everyone avoid it.

Hi man,

if you are not familiar with RPN, please see:

http://xahlee.org/prog/hp28s/hp28s.html

there are several free progs writting in RPN language. Among which, is
a music chord generating prog, could be fun to play with.

if you in college, you could show it to your friends and be
impressive.

Also, you might want to pickup emacs. In it, you can type 【Alt+x】,
Enter, then type “calc”, then you can play with RPN. My own pet peeve
about emacs calc is about its doc... due to that, i never actually
done much with it in the past decade of emacs-using other than simple
arithemitcs with Reals. Though, am aware of the fact that it can very
much do vector and matrix — even solving equations — arithemitcs, as
well as complex.

 Xah