Re: How to improve the readability of (any) LISP or any highlevel functi

From: Jan Burse
Subject: Re: How to improve the readability of (any) LISP or any highlevel functional language to the level of FORTH ?
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2011 12:47:05 +0100

Hi

This is quite funny to write a tractate about operator definitions
to comp.lang.prolog. Prolog has already for some time operator definitions. But some other programming language do have also.

Best Regards

See also:
http://cs.union.edu/~striegnk/learn-prolog-now/html/node82.html#sec.l9.operators
from http://www.learnprolognow.org/