Re: sql mode tutorial

From: Richard Riley
Subject: Re: sql mode tutorial
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 13:50:45 +0100

Giulio Petrucci <sisisi@nonono.boh> writes:

> Hi there,
>
> could anyone suggest me a dummy-level tutorial for emacs' sql mode?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Giulio - Italia

sql mode is pretty straightforward and basic.

Don't expect an awful lot other than an emacs front end to mysql.

Start it and then do a "C-h m" to see local sql bindings. Dont expect
things like field completion (afaik - and willing to be corrected!) or
smart query construction, data browsing  or join help etc.

I use it all the time simply as its in emacs.

regards

r.