Re: TAGS

From: simon cossar
Subject: Re: TAGS
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 13:50:31 -0800

Thank you for your replies, I was looking everywhere for the elisp
source code - it's good to know it isn't there. I learned a lot about my
file system in the process. It would be great to see the .el files, as
I'm finding emacs lisp combined with the C-h f function surprisingly
easy to read.
Thanks again,
Simon