Re: What's your favourite *under_publicized* editing feature of Emacs?

From: Simón Ortiz
Subject: Re: What's your favourite *under_publicized* editing feature of Emacs?
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 01:54:03 -0800 (PST)

I don't know if it is under_publicized, but I like a lot M-x hexl-mode

It's mode for editing binary files! Extremely useful when you need to
save/load data to/from binaries.

Also, since I have several windows opened at same time, I use windmove-
up, windmove-right, etc. to navigate the windows. It's more precise
than C-x o. Of course, I have these command assigned to shortcuts.

Erik: I'm adopting mouse-avoidance-mode :D thanks!