Eval elisp file automatically

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: Eval elisp file automatically
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:17:19 +0100

I have some functions and variables which I only need in one particular
directory.

Now it would be nice that the first time that I visit a file in that
subdirectory the file "elisp.el" gets evaluated.

Using find-file-hook might be easy, but How can I make it evaluate only
once?

Another cool thing would be to reset to the defaut value the variables
when I'm not, but it's not really necessary...