Re: rebox2

From: Le Wang
Subject: Re: rebox2
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 08:17:18 +0800

On Mon, Jan 31, 2011 at 1:55 AM, rusi <rustompmody@gmail.com> wrote:
On Jan 30, 12:57 pm, Le Wang <l26w...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Youtube walk throughhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53YeTdVtDkU

Thanks -- neat show there [Will get bck after trying rebox2]
Meanwhile: May I ask -- what all is your screencasting infra-structure?

The bottom left command-log window is mwe-command-log.  Right window is org-mode.  I started with emacs -Q, and  added rebox2 and filladapt package dirs to load-path.  Recording happened in Camtasia on Vista.

I expect there to be lots of bugs, since interactive stuff tends to break when used in different environments.  Feel free to contact me personally if you spot an issue.

--
Le