disable the .tramp_history file

From: Daniel Anderson
Subject: disable the .tramp_history file
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 22:37:44 -0500

Hi team,

Searching the archives didn't get me anywhere with this, so I'm posting
to you now.

Is there any way to disable the .tramp_history file from showing up on
my remote machines (when using tramp to access files on them ofc)?
customize-group tramp, didn't seem to have any options to do that, so if
no one here has a solution, I'll be forced to hack up some lisp assuming
that is even an option.

I work on many many customer boxes at work, so leaving behind
tramp_history files all over the place seems a bit rude.

Daniel A.