Re: Specify file encoding when storing a plain text or a source code

From: kovvalsky
Subject: Re: Specify file encoding when storing a plain text or a source code
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 02:12:00 -0800 (PST)

Thank you very much. I guess this saves file, but I wanted for sorting so
Is it correct for sorting?
C-x h                                              #select all text
C-x RET c <encoding> RET            #set encoding for next command
M-x sort-lines                                  #sort the text using the
specified encoding
and do you know 2 encodings which sort the same text different way?
Just to test my commands.
Thank you.