Re: gdb hangs in Emacs 23.2.1 (Mac OSX 10.6.3)

From: Dylan
Subject: Re: gdb hangs in Emacs 23.2.1 (Mac OSX 10.6.3)
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 12:11:04 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for all of your help, Pete! To address your question:

> I think my work is done now. With details in GUD/gdb I can't help.
> Using it too seldom. One question: Why do you need this FSF gdb? Is
> really well integrated into Mac OS X as it is the case with gdb which
> comes with Mac OS X?

I also have a netbook running linux and fsf-gdb 7.1 is the one i am
using there.
Just wanted to be working with the same debugger since I move from my
netbook to my
desktop frequently.

But, I see that your last bit of information works! I now have fsf-gdb
up and running in Emacs!

Best,
Dylan