Re: mail-mode: colors in multiply-quoted lines

From: Reiner Steib
Subject: Re: mail-mode: colors in multiply-quoted lines
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:49:54 +0100

,----[ <f1> v gnus-message-highlight-citation RET ]
| gnus-message-highlight-citation is a variable defined in `gnus-msg.el'.
| Its value is t
|
| Documentation:
| Enable highlighting of different citation levels in message-mode.
|
| You can customize this variable.
`----

... but because we don't want (more) Gnus dependencies in Message
mode, it is not enabled by default.

After M-: (require 'gnus-msg) RET, M-x gnus-message-citation-mode RET
gives you different colors for each citation level.

See also...

,----[ message.el - `message-yank-original' ]
`----

,----[ gnus-msg.el - `gnus-setup-message' ]
|        ;; Enable highlighting of different citation levels
|        (when gnus-message-highlight-citation
|          (gnus-message-citation-mode 1))
|        (gnus-run-hooks 'gnus-message-setup-hook)
`----

Bye, Reiner.
--
       ,,,