Re: string searching and saving results to a variable

From: Le Wang
Subject: Re: string searching and saving results to a variable
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 02:16:07 +0800

On Sat, Feb 19, 2011 at 1:33 AM, ken <gebser@mousecar.com> wrote:
Let me make a disclaimer.  I'm figuring out as much of the coding as I
can on my own... and this before I come to this list.  It's only when I
search for an answer for a couple hours and get nowhere that I figure
it's time to ask the pros.  I mean isn't this a major reason for the
existence of this list?

I asked you some questions else where in this thread and got no response.  That makes it hard for me to help you further.  I still don't understand what you're trying to do with your function.

--
Le