w3 and css

From: Andrea Crotti
Subject: w3 and css
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 10:23:44 +0100

I think I never actually saw w3 working on my machine, so I finally wanted to
get it working.

I downloaded from the git repository here
http://www.gnu.org/software/w3/

configured an compiled.
But when I try to run it I get this backtrace:

So it finds the default css (which I didn't touch) and doesn't like the syntax
of it.
Anyone else has the same problem? Am I missing something?

  call-interactively(w3 t nil)
  execute-extended-command(nil)
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
  recursive-edit()
  byte-code("\306      @\307=\203!
  debug(error (wrong-type-argument arrayp nil))
  font-size(nil)
  font-default-size-for-device(nil)
  font-spatial-to-canonical("+12pt")
  css-expand-length("+12pt" t)
  css-expand-value(height "+12pt")
  css-parse-args(238 257)
  css-parse("file:/Users/andrea/Emacs-configuration/w3/etc/default.css" nil nil)
  w3-find-default-stylesheets()
  w3-refresh-stylesheets()
  w3-do-setup()
  w3()
  call-interactively(w3)
  ido-hacks-execute-extended-command(nil)
  call-interactively(ido-hacks-execute-extended-command nil nil)