(no subject)

From: Jay Bingham
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 04:41:20 GMT

I have began using Template.el many years ago. Recently after not using Emacs
for about two years I have begun to use it again.
I have always meant to make use of the Version: line that is in many of the
templates that come with template.el and have wanted to update it
automatically. It appears that template.el has the capability to do this but
the documentation for how to do this is not very clear. I am wondering if
anyone out there has used the features template.el to automatically update the
version: line, who could provide me an example of how to accomplish this.

I am fairly sure that it does not matter but just in case it does, I am running
emacs 23.2 on Windows XP.
__
J_)
C_)ingham

$65/Hr Job - 25 Openings
Part-Time job ($20-$65/hr). Requirements: Home Internet Access
http://thirdpartyoffers.netzero.net/TGL3231/4d649041eb479418e9est05duc