Re: What's your favourite *under_publicized* editing feature ofEmacs?

From: Cthun
Subject: Re: What's your favourite *under_publicized* editing feature ofEmacs?
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 10:10:14 -0500

On 02/03/2011 3:42 AM, TheFlyingDutchman wrote:
On Mar 1, 3:46 pm, Cthun<cthun_...@qmail.net.au>  wrote:
On 01/03/2011 5:47 PM, TheFlyingDutchman wrote:
If your comments about Version Control in a Lisp newgroup are kosher,
then so are Mr. Janney's.

If the situation were symmetrical, you'd have a point, Dutchman, but in
fact the situation is not symmetrical. Somebody was the first to raise
the topic of version control, Dutchman, and it wasn't me.

I hope they can fix this bug in the Cthun-bot.

Who is "Cthun-bot", Dutchman? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

I pointed out that Mr. Janney did not raise the issue of Version
Control but the Cthun-bot was unable to grasp it's illogic.

Who is "Cthun-bot", Dutchman? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

Clearly the Cthun-bot is not a good example of Artificial Intelligence.

Who is "Cthun-bot", Dutchman? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

Suffering from logic problems, Cthun?

No, but thanks for your concern, Dutchman. But what does your question
have to do with Lisp, Dutchman?

I hope the people who programmed the Cthun-bot didn't spend too much
time on it as they clearly can't advertise that fact.

Who is "Cthun-bot", Dutchman? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

"I worked on the Cthun-bot" would be a sure way to get your resume
tossed out or your job interview cut short.

Who is "Cthun-bot", Dutchman? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.