Re: What's your favourite *under_publicized* editing feature ofEmacs?

From: Cthun
Subject: Re: What's your favourite *under_publicized* editing feature ofEmacs?
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 15:01:42 -0500

On 02/03/2011 2:52 PM, Jim Janney wrote:
Cthun<cthun_117@qmail.net.au>  writes:
On 01/03/2011 7:36 PM, Jim Janney wrote:
Oh, I don't know.  I think the Real Old One is kind of cute.  And if you
don't want to buy him, you can always get the pattern and sew your own.

Classic illogic. Looked upon his visage a few too many times, Janney?

Someone needs to take a better look at the organizations in this
thread.

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with Lisp, Janney?

Remember, he's cuddly!

What does your classic unsubstantiated and erroneous claim have to do with Lisp, Janney?