Re: Cthun-bot discussion

From: Cthun
Subject: Re: Cthun-bot discussion
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2011 21:43:12 -0500

On 03/03/2011 7:52 PM, Peter Keller wrote:
In comp.lang.lisp TheFlyingDutchman<zzbbaadd@aol.com>  wrote:
I hope the people who programmed the Cthun-bot didn't spend too much
time on it as they clearly can't advertise that fact. "I worked on the
Cthun-bot" would be a sure way to get your resume tossed out or your
job interview cut short.

Who is "Cthun-bot", Keller? There is nobody in this newsgroup using that alias.

Then again, when people do spend time on something, they make this:

http://www.ridiculously-long-url.deleted

What does any of that have to do with Lisp, Keller?

Of course, I have no idea if it is true. Who does? It's the internet.

What does your ignorance have to do with Lisp, Keller?