Re: What's your favourite *under_publicized* editing feature ofEmacs?

From: Cthun
Subject: Re: What's your favourite *under_publicized* editing feature ofEmacs?
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 13:00:34 -0500

On 04/03/2011 12:55 AM, TheFlyingDutchman wrote:
:>
:> Then again, when people do spend time on something, they make this:
:>
:> http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/02/22/exclusive-militarys-persona-sof...
:>
:> Of course, I have no idea if it is true. Who does? It's the internet.
:
: I have no problem believing it. Before the Iraq invasion there should
: have been a story run repeatedly in every newspaper and on every
: newstation in the country with the headline "If Iraq has WMD's, why
: aren't the UN Weapons Inspectors finding them despite visiting 100's
: of sites as given to them by the United States spy agencies?"
:
: And the consequences of not running that headline were death and
: destruction.
:
: So the only thing the US government and military have to concern
: themselves with prior to the next invasion would be something like a
: massive twitter retweeting of the headline the US media should have
: run or a Facebook page with millions of followers devoted to the topic
: the US media won't discuss.
:
: But I also could see Facebook and Twitter being told to stop "anti-
: American" or "un-American" or "traitorous" content else their domain
: names will cease to function.

What does any of that have to do with Lisp, Dutchman?