Re: Indenting paragraphs manually

From: Perry Smith
Subject: Re: Indenting paragraphs manually
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:58:31 -0600

On Mar 6, 2011, at 3:42 PM, Drew Adams wrote:

> Better to discuss such things in a bug-report thread than
> here.  This list is for helping and getting help.

I've enjoyed and learned about at least two commands
from this thread so this thread *is* helping others.

Its amazing to me... I've used emacs starting with Gosling's
(CCA) emacs and moving to GNU when it was first released
and I bet I know (or am aware of) far less than half of
what emacs can do out of the box.

pedz