RE: Indenting paragraphs manually

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: Indenting paragraphs manually
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 14:14:05 -0800

> > Better to discuss such things in a bug-report thread than
> > here.  This list is for helping and getting help.
>
> I've enjoyed and learned about at least two commands
> from this thread so this thread *is* helping others.

Yes, of course.  I meant only that the discussion of the bug itself is
appropriate for the bug list.  As proof, note that the bug as finally reported
did not mention the particular doc section that is problematic etc., so the bug
thread eventually pointed to this help-gnu-emacs thread for clarification.

> Its amazing to me... I've used emacs starting with Gosling's
> (CCA) emacs and moving to GNU when it was first released
> and I bet I know (or am aware of) far less than half of
> what emacs can do out of the box.

Me too, on all accounts.  We are all newbies wrt some things.