2 modes in the flyspell in .emacs

From: Pedro Costa
Subject: 2 modes in the flyspell in .emacs
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 23:30:06 +0000

Hi,

1 - emacs has these 2 mode for spell checking.

M-x flyspell-mode
Enable Flyspell mode, which highlights all misspelled words.
M-x flyspell-prog-mode
Enable Flyspell mode for comments and strings only.

I would like to, when I'm using java files, the flyspell-prog-mode is
enabled. When I'm using latex files the flyspell-mode is enabled.

How can I do that in .emacs files?

2 - I would like to create a shortcut that, when I'm editing java
files, I compile the files with javac. And, when I editing latex
files, the shortcut compile it with the latex command. How I do that?

Thanks,

--
Pedro