Re: HTML and CSS in Emacs

From: Perry Smith
Subject: Re: HTML and CSS in Emacs
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 11:11:59 -0600

On Mar 12, 2011, at 9:46 AM, Alexander Stepanov wrote:

> I looked at nxml one more time. It has completion of closing tags.
> This is a good news for me. And bad news is that nxml does not have
> intellisense if html file don't have xhtml declaration. There are a
> lot of xml files which begin just with "<html>" and do not have a
> doctype.

I get confused between all the xml variations for emacs.  I'm using

http://ourcomments.org/Emacs/nXhtml/doc/nxhtml.html

The person who wrote it provides really good support.  I'm not
using the standard distribution but one that has been patched.

You might want to try it and if you have complaints / suggestions,
contact the guy and see if he can iron out the problems you are
having.

HTH
Perry