Re: How to disable file extension auto-detection or auto-action?

From: Tadeus (Eus) Prastowo
Subject: Re: How to disable file extension auto-detection or auto-action?
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 19:34:02 +0100

Hi!

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 20:31 +0100, Ralf Fassel wrote:
> * "Tadeus (Eus) Prastowo" <0x657573@googlemail.com>
> | But, Emacs still decompresses the fake .bz2 file resulting in a blank
> | screen. So, I think the decompression happens before auto-mode can
> | even do something.
>
> M-x find-file-literally RET filename.bz2 RET
>
> ?

Yeah! Perfect! That's what I want :-D

Thank you very much.

--
Best regards,
Eus (FSF member #4445)

In this digital era, where computing technology is pervasive, your
freedom depends on the software controlling those computing devices.

Join free software movement today! It is free as in freedom, not as in
free beer!

Join: http://www.fsf.org/