color theme and emacsclient

From: henry atting
Subject: color theme and emacsclient
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011 20:09:46 +0100

With the initial and the default frame I don't use a special color
theme. Though sometimes I switch to a darker theme. When I do this a
running emacsclient session (started in a terminal emulator) is
affected instantly.
I know all those lines from the emacswiki regarding the color of
emacslient started in a terminal frame, a lot of them start with
(if window-system nil...).
Unfortunately they don't do what they should: Leave the terminal emacs
and his colors alone!

Please, can somebody provide me with a piece of unmistakable and infallible
code? ;)

henry

--
http://literaturlatenight.de