Re: re-loading an elisp file

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: re-loading an elisp file
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 14:15:54 +0530

> I prefer to read and respond to more messages than waste time
> editing/correcting when dealing with an informal forum like usernet
> and when the errors rarely affect the point being discussed.

Right from this thread, you would have noted that errors affect (some)
readers.

Puts these fact together and decide what makes most sense to you.

1. Every reader is a potential respondent.
2. You have no prior knowledge of what would prevent a reader from
   responding.
3. You have raised a question with some hope that someone out there
   would respond.

ps: Some people pride themselves of their high typing speeds while few
others pride themselves of their impeccable English.

Jambunathan K.