Re: different background colours in different emacs windows.

From: Filippo A. Salustri
Subject: Re: different background colours in different emacs windows.
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 07:46:33 -0400

Yah, I know bauhaus 93.  Trick is, it's nearly illegible (to me).  Still, get your point.
I'll root around for some decent font.
Thanks again.
Cheers.
Fil

On 26 March 2011 07:34, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa@web.de> wrote:

Am 26.03.2011 um 12:22 schrieb Filippo A. Salustri:

The height of the mode-line

Not only that! The "bauhaus 93" font is a heavy sans-serif font, suited for punch-lines. The inactive mode-line can have something very thin (American Typewriter, Latin Modern Light, Iwona Light) – and *with* serifs. It's also possible to set the mode-line's text contents inside a box. This box' colour can be chosen (the width presumingly not). Or reversing the mode-line...

--
Greetings

 Pete

It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it.

--
Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng.
Mechanical and Industrial Engineering