Export SES-mode File

From: Esben Stien
Subject: Export SES-mode File
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 02:17:48 +0200

I'm trying to export a spreadsheet file made with ses-mode, but none of
the methods seems to work.

That is, nothing is exported.

I've tried both the export methods in ses-mode and I've tried both the
options in the wiki, but nothing really works.

The methods I've tried are ses-export-*. They both just say:

You can run the command `ses-export-tsv' with x t

..but like, nothing happens.

I've also tried the ses2any script, but it just exports the first
column.

I've also tried the code on the wiki:

http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/SimpleEmacsSpreadsheet

, but it just gives me another error.