Re: emacs and screen

From: Lake Shore Dr
Subject: Re: emacs and screen
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:49:56 +0000 (UTC)

Congratulations.  Screen is an application that is really worth making
it work.  You just dettach/reattach your session at home/work/wherever
and never stop what you are doing.

Also, what were you writting in .screenrc?  'term xterm' or 'term "xterm"'
with double quotes?  To me 'term "xterm"' gives the right value of the
$TERM variable.