Re: How to make emacs path aware on MacOSX

From: Young, Ed
Subject: Re: How to make emacs path aware on MacOSX
Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2011 12:19:35 +0000

?

Sorry, but that doesn't make any sense to me. If I define a variable in
the environment.plist file, and then log out and back in (that's a pain)
the variables are available.

The problem is when I try to embed a variable in the value of another
variable:

SW_HOME /opt/comcast/software
GROOVY_HOME $SW_HOME/groovy/current

In the case above, SW_HOME doesn't resolve correctly in the GROOVY_HOME
variable.

It doesn't seem like exporting is the problem.