Emacs key bindings not working

From: Ravi.Balasubramanian
Subject: Emacs key bindings not working
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 20:37:39 -0400

Hi all,
I recently installed the p4.el library for emacs integration with perforce. It
makes life so much easier working with p4 and emacs. However, I have installed
the library and have added the following lines to my .emacs:

(require 'p4)
(load-library "p4")

The library is loaded perfectly fine and all functions are working perfectly
fine through emacs when I do a M-x and then the function name. However, when I
try to use the Key bindings, emacs always complain saying the command is not
found. For eg, when I try to synch the files using C-x p G or do any other key
binding listed in the project page, I get the error saying

C-x p G is undefined

Can somebody let me know if I have to do anything else to make this work ?

PS: For your information, I have attached the p4.el that I am using to this
mail.

Thanks,
Ravi