Trouble with upgrade to emacs 24, loading problem

From: Gabriele Lanaro
Subject: Trouble with upgrade to emacs 24, loading problem
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 23:32:55 +0200

I've checked out the emacs 24 git repository, I have a problem loading some of my libraries, it triggers this error:

Wrong type argument: listp, Forgot to expand macro eieio-object-p

I can trigger it for example with this _expression_ (it comes from emacs-starter-kit):

(if (file-exists-p user-specific-dir)
  (mapc #'load (directory-files user-specific-dir nil ".*el$")))

What it can be?