Gmail with emacs

From: Steve Prud'Homme
Subject: Gmail with emacs
Date: Sat, 14 May 2011 01:20:54 -0400

Ok i need help with emacs to setup my email.
On this site : http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/GnusGmail
They said to add this line... but i don't now where. A guy on the emacs for windows mailing list helped me to setup my home folder now in my home folder i have a directory call .emacs.d.
Where do i have to put these line:
(add-to-list 'gnus-secondary-select-methods '(nnimap "gmail"
                                  (nnimap-address "imap.gmail.com")
                                  (nnimap-server-port 993)
                                  (nnimap-stream ssl)))

Thanks

--
Posté par Joseph Benoit Steve Prud'Homme
sprudhom@gmail.com