listp, t - keybinding

From: flebber
Subject: listp, t - keybinding
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 20:00:58 -0000

Hoping for a bit of help with keeping a keybinding. I am using clojure
box which by default uses emacsW32.

I was able to use the command (setq w32-alt-is-meta \t) to re enable
<alt> as my meta key however on each restart of emacs my meta binding
is gone. I attempted to add it to .emacs to keep it. I just keep
getting a listp, t error now and am unsure what as an error that
means.

How do I solve a listp error.

This is my .emacs.
(custom-set-variables
  ;; custom-set-variables was added by Custom.
 '(setq w32-alt-is-meta \t)
 '(appmenu-mode t)
 '(cua-mode t nil (cua-base))
 '(emacsw32-max-frames t)
 '(emacsw32-style-frame-title t)
 '(hfyview-quick-print-in-files-menu t)
 '(menuacc-mode t)
 '(noprint-hide-print-in-menus t)
 '(noprint-hide-ps-print-in-menus t)
 '(ourcomments-ido-ctrl-tab t)
 '(ps-paper-type "letter")
 (rebind-keys-mode t)
'(recentf-mode t)
 '(sex-mode t)
 '(tabkey2-mode t)
 '(w32-meta-style (quote w32-lr))
 '(w32shell-shell (quote cmd)))
(custom-set-faces
  ;; custom-set-faces was added by Custom.
 )
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/packs/")
(add-to-list 'load-path "~/.emacs.d/packs/color-theme-6.6.0/")
(require 'color-theme)
(color-theme-initialize)
(color-theme-infodoc)