Re: Bind CTRL-S (CTRL-shift-S) separately from CTRL-s?

From: Plugger
Subject: Re: Bind CTRL-S (CTRL-shift-S) separately from CTRL-s?
Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 18:36:45 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks!
Your suggestion works for me.
I don't remember doing anything special to get keys past the WM and
into emacs, except for this:
(setq w32-pass-lwindow-to-system nil
      w32-pass-rwindow-to-system nil
      w32-pass-apps-to-system    nil
)
... but that has nothing to do with CTRL-S.
I don't see how, but could it be a keyboard issue?
I'm using the keyboard from my PS2  (IBM Personal System 2).

Regards, Bob