Re: use linux native notifications with tea-time

From: Dove Young
Subject: Re: use linux native notifications with tea-time
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 22:42:48 +0800

In your function, the actual command send to shell is 'notify-send Time is up! 1 minutes'

dove@bash-4.2$ notify-send Time is up! 1 minutes
Invalid number of options.

You should modify your function in this way, quote notification string before send it to your shell

(defun show-notification (notification)
 (shell-command (format "notify-send '%s'" notification) )
)