Getting an error when working with php files in nXhtml mode

From: Vineet Naik
Subject: Getting an error when working with php files in nXhtml mode
Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 12:12:43 +0530

Hi,

I am getting an error while working in .php files that also contain some html.

I always get an error whenever typing the opening or closing brackets ( () ) inside php code

for eg. if I type

it shows me following error after typing ( and ) in getName()

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument listp set-from-style)
  c-electric-paren(nil)
  call-interactively(c-electric-paren nil nil)

Please help!

Thanks.
--
Vineet Naik