Re: question about indenting

From: pingved
Subject: Re: question about indenting
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2011 20:54:12 +0400

Здравствуйте, Perry.

Вы писали 15 июля 2011 г., 16:49:29:

On Jul 15, 2011, at 4:04 AM, C K Kashyap wrote:

Hello to all!
How i can indent strings in any mode, c-mode for example like this:

void Test(void) {
 (3space)DWORD abc;
 (4space)exit(0);
 (4space){
 (4space)(3space)DWORD a;
 (4space)(4space)exit(0);
 (4space)}
}

You could select the region (using the mouse or M-h) and then press M-C-\ - this should indent the code.
I think he is asking about how to set up c mode.  Noticed that his variable declarations are indented differently.

If you do M-x customize, then pick Programming, Languages, C you will get to a list of customizable options that affect how things are indented, etc.
I know this. For my variant of using spaces for variables there is no options where/

I don't see something specific for variable declarations though.  Perhaps someone else will chime in with some suggestions.

Good luck
Perry

--
С уважением,