Re: completion in M-x shell after the word "ssh"

From: jidanni
Subject: Re: completion in M-x shell after the word "ssh"
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 08:00:49 +0800

>>>>> "j" == jidanni  <jidanni@jidanni.org> writes:
j> Recently in M-x shell,
j> after
j> $ ssh
j> completion becomes different.
j> Either tell me a way to turn this bonus feature off.
j> Or tell me a way to add my favorite hosts to a list that it is trying to
j> complete.
j> I did C-h k TAB but that is a forest help pages.

Our first step into the forest is

   TAB (translated from <tab>) runs the command completion-at-point,
   which is an interactive compiled Lisp function in `minibuffer.el'.

   It is bound to TAB, <menu-bar> <completion> <complete>.

   (completion-at-point)

   Perform completion on the text around point.
   The completion method is determined by `completion-at-point-functions'.